Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

After It Airs (TVD 1/5)

The Vampire Diaries
Season 3 Episode 10 - The New Deal

Summary (courtesy of The CW Network): 
Stefan has hidden the coffins containing the bodies of Klaus' family, and Klaus quickly turns to violence to convince Damon and Elena that no one will be safe until he finds Stefan and gets his family back. Tyler continues to make the most of his new abilities as a hybrid, but he has to face the disturbing consequences of his actions as well. After a terrifying incident, Elena and Alaric grow increasingly concerned about Jeremy's attitude and, ultimately, his safety. Alaric meets the beautiful Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto, "Pretty Little Liars"), who is intrigued with his amazing ability to heal. While trying to strike a deal with Klaus, Elena delivers news that truly shocks him. Kat Graham also stars and internet personality Justine Ezarik guest stars as a bartender. John Behring directed the episode written by Michael Narducci.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
The Vampire Diaries: Better Living Through Brainwashing (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: And never think twice about Mystic Falls - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

The Vampire Diaries Episode Recap: "The New Deal" - TVGuide.com 

'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: A Long-Awaited Kiss - HuffPost TV

Vampire Diaries Recap: The Kissing Time - TVLine.com

'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: Coffins, Decapitation and Kissing - BuddyTV

'Vampire Diaries' Recap: 'The New Deal' - HollywoodCrush

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Elena: Damon is...Damon.
Damon: Come on, Ric. I can't drink all this myself. I mean, I can, but then, somebody's gettin' naked.
Damon: Kids today...Where are their values?
Tyler: The point is that I'm pissed at Caroline, and Bonnie dumped your ass. The point is to get drunk and shoot stuff. / Jeremy: Profound.
Jeremy to Elena: You, of all people, are going to lecture me about who I can and can't hang out with?
Klaus: I think it’s about time we had a drink, don’t you? / Damon: I’d say we were overdue. / Klaus: Well, you’ve been so busy, what with all your plotting and scheming... / Damon: You know me. Never miss a chance to plan an epic failure.
Elena: That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem
Damon: Cute, blonde bombshell, psycho? Shouldn't be that hard to find.
Damon: That’s the thing with younger siblings. You just never know what they’re gonna do!
Damon: Maybe we can bond over our mutual loathing of my brother?
Damon: Such a buzzkill, my baby bro!
Klaus: It seems you people respond best to displays of violence.
Damon: That’s why I hate witches. They’re so fickle! Passive-aggressive.
Elena: Stefan, I need your help. Bonnie said that you would be here. / Stefan: Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets.
Damon: When are you going to get this through your head: Stop saving me!
Stefan: Do you have somewhere you need to be, Damon? / Damon: Ah, deflection. That’s not going to work on me. I invented that!
Damon: You go after Klaus, you’re gonna have to be cutthroat and devious. I’m so much better at that than you.
Stefan: Have a look. / Damon: What? Klaus is allergic to dust?
Elena: My brother just chopped off someone’s head. It’s not right.
Damon: No, you know what? If I’m gonna feel guilty about something, I’m gonna feel guilty about this...

Episode Music (in order of appearance):
Yuck - "Shook Down"
Apex Manor - "Teenage Blood"
The Trigger Code - "Come On Let's Do It OK!"
Ross Copperman - "Holding On And Letting Go"

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment