Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 1/2)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I love the new year because it means the winter hiatus is almost over and shows will be returning soon! This also is my busiest TV time of the year, because a lot of my summer shows are also back from their hiatuses so I have twice the TV to watch. And you know what? This makes me very happy :)

Spent my holiday break watch the whole Friday Night Lights series and catching up on Nikita. Now I just need to finish watching The O.C., get started/catch up on Revenge, find time to also catch up on Mad Men...oh and also finish watching the first season of The Killing that I started watching this summer but never finished.

Monday, January 2nd
Outback Bowl: Michigan State vs. Georgia Football (ABC) 1pm ET (WATCH)
2 Broke Girls (CBS) 8:30pm (WATCH)

Tuesday, January 3rd
Detroit Red Wings vs. Dallas Stars (FSD) 8pm ET
300 (movie) (TNT) 9pm (WATCH) | To celebrate the MSU Spartans victory over Georgia in last night's game. I mean, who can forget the time Gerard Butler came to Michigan State and yelled, "Spartans! What is your profession!" Not this girl.

Wednesday, January 4th
Modern Family (ABC) 9pm (WATCH)

Thursday, January 5th
The Vampire Diaries (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) | Finally it's back! Gahh!! I hear this episode is A-MAZING!
Glitter (movie) (TVGuide) 8pm | You know, the one with Mariah Carey. *SPOILER ALERT* This movie is really bad.
The Secret Circle (The CW) 9pm (WATCH) | Dear Jake, I've missed your deep-v tees.
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 9pm (DVR)

Friday, January 6th
Nikita (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) | Got caught up just in time ;)
Chuck (NBC) 8pm (DVR)
Supernatural (The CW) 9pm (WATCH) | Boy, have I missed you. For serious. I missed you a lot.
CSI:NY (CBS) 9pm (DVR)

Saturday, January 7th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (FSD) 7pm ET
The Dark Knight (movie) (TNT) 8pm

Sunday, January 8th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Chicago Blackhawks (FSD) 7:30pm ET
Once Upon a Time (ABC) 8pm (WATCH) | Really missed this show too. Man, do I have a lot of favorites this year.
The Firm (NBC) 9pm (WATCH) | Series premiere. Going to give it a try. Even if I don't like it, I can at least stare at Josh Lucas' beautiful baby blues for two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment