Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After It Airs (Bones 5/14)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 13 - The Past in the Present

Summary:
Christopher Pelant's appeal of his verdict goes to trial, and Booth and Brennan do everything they can to keep him behind bars. But a new murder with ties to Pelant that the team hopes will put him permanently in prison takes a nasty twist that puts Brennan's freedom in jeopardy. 

Favorite Episode Recap:
'Bones' Finale Recap: Nothing Is The Way It Seems - BuddyTV

Bones Recap for the Season 7 Finale, Episode 13, "The Past in the Present": We're Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf! - Wetpaint

'Bones' season finale react: Brennan did WHAT? - EW.com

Extra:
Bones Boss Answers Burning Finale Questions, Confirms Season 8 Time Jump and More! - TV Line

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Caroline: This isn’t a court of law. We don’t need proof. That’s why I like it.
Brennan: Sprinkling water on her head seems like an excellent way to counteract the sins she apparently committed before birth.
Booth: We’re at a murder scene here. Not a religious debate.
Sweets: Ringtones won’t hold up in court.
Booth: Sometimes you gotta work a little out of the system, Bones, for the greater good.
Angela: You wouldn’t kill anybody. / Brennan: I believe, under certain circumstances, I certainly would kill.
Booth: Let’s not change for this guy. I love you the way you are, Bones.
Brennan: Why do you think I missed it? / Wendell: Not because you’re the murderer! I don’t think that! I really don’t.
Wendell: I missed that. / Brennan: Perhaps you’re the murderer.
Booth: She didn't do it! / Angela: I know. But the evidence is going another way! / Booth: I’m the one who decides where the evidence goes and when!
Booth: What if he shows up to my house? / Caroline: Then you shoot him in the eyeball.
Angela: I’m just being selfish. If you go to jail, I don’t have anyone to go to baby group with
Booth: Can you just stop being so reasonable, please?
Booth: Fine. Knock yourself out! And I mean it.
Booth: You know she didn’t do it. Otherwise you wouldn’t have put that wrong address on the search warrant. / Caroline: I don’t know what you’re talking about, cher.
Hodgins: I just want to know how Pelant communicates with Skynet before he comes after me!
Booth: I’m gonna get my family back. You tell Bones that!”

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment