Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

After It Airs (Teen Wolf 7/9, 16, 23)

Teen Wolf
Season 2 Episode 7-9 - Restraint / Raving / Party Guessed

"Restraint"
Summary:
As Lydia begins to make connections about the bite from Peter, Jackson causes new problems for Scott and Stiles. Meanwhile, Derek has a crisis of faith in his leadership as a new Alpha.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Teen Wolf: Snake Snacks & Schisms (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

'Teen Wolf' Recap: How to Channel Your Inner Lord Voldemort - BuddyTV

Teen Wolf Recap for Season 2, Episode 7, "Restraint": Snakes on the Brain - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Stiles: But what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there’s only two stalls available, and they’re only right next to each other?...I’ll just hold it.
Stiles: Dad, humor’s very subjective. I mean we’re talking, like, multiple levels of interpretation here! / Sheriff: Uh huh. OK, how exactly am I supposed to interpret the stolen prison transport van? / Stiles: We filled the tank!
Mrs. McCall: It’s not just this. Although a restraining order is a new low that I didn’t think that you would reach quite this soon. It’s everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior. The late nights coming home. Having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed. / Scott: I missed a chemistry test? / Mrs. McCall: Really, Scott? Really?
Scott: I’m the worst son ever. / Stiles: Well, I’m not winning any prizes either.
Allison: It was my report on an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures. / Stiles: I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.
Stiles: You wanna play Catwoman, I’ll be your Batman.

Episode Music:
Oberhofer - "Haus"
Terraplane Sun - "Get Me Golden"
Nicky Blitz - "Hawk" 
Dada Life - "Kick Out the Epic Mother******"
StepDad - "Warrior"
M83 - "Coloring the Void"
Flight Facilities - "Crave You"

"Raving"
Summary:
During a secret concert, Scott and Stiles come up with a method to trap the new shapeshifter. At the same time, Allison's mother devises a plan of her own to take care of Scott once and for all.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Teen Wolf: Rave to the Grave (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

'Teen Wolf' Recap: 'Raving' Monsters - Buddy TV

Teen Wolf Recap of Season 2, Episode 8, "Raving": To Catch a Predator - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Stiles: Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt. / Matt: I had a concussion! / Stiles: Well, no one got seriously hurt. / Matt: I was in the ER for six hours!
Stiles: Sorry Coach. I haven’t seen him since the last time I saw him. / Lacrosse Coach: And when was that? / Stiles: The last time I saw him... Was definitely the time I saw him last.
Stiles: That’s excessive. That’ll bruise. OK.
Vet: You need to be that spark, Stiles. / Stiles: You mean, like light myself on fire? I don’t think I’m up for that.
Stiles: Scott? Pick up. Pick up now! Look, I got like 50 feet of ash left, and I’m out. OK? So you gotta get your wolf-ass down here and help me, because I don’t know what to do and I’m just standing out here... And I’m all alone and I’m hearing gunfire and werewolves. And I’m standing here like a friggin’ idiot, all by myself with a handful of magic fairy dust!
Stiles: Oh my God, it’s working! Oh this is... I did something!

Episode Music:
Duologue - "Crave"
Bombs & Bottles - "Bad Intentions"
Marianas Trench - "Toy Soldiers"
Morgan Page (feat. Greg Laswell) - "Addicted"
The Cinematic Orchestra - "That Home"
Martin Solveig - "The Night Out"
Junkie XL - "Drunk Spelunking"
Armin Van Buuren & Orjan Nilsen - "Belter"
Amtrac - "In Love"
Chris Lake - "Build Up"
N3XTST3P - "Man Vs. Machine"
Mikky Ekko - "We Must Be Killers"

"Party Guessed"
Summary:
Even as his relationship with Allison becomes further strained, Scott and Stiles must attend Lydia's birthday party while Derek locks his new wolves up to watch after them on their first full moon together.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Teen Wolf: Werewolf Witchcraft! (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

'Teen Wolf' Recap: It's Lydia's Party and She'll Resurrect If She Wants To... - Buddy TV

Teen Wolf Recap Season 2, Episode 9, "Party Guessed": Punch Drunk - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Stiles: Maybe nobody’s coming because Lydia’s turned into the town whackjob.
Allison: We’ve completely ignored her for the past two weeks. / Scott: She’s completely ignored Stiles the past 10 years.
Lydia: And you are? / Transvestite: We’re here for the party. / Lydia: Well come on in.
Stiles: Something’s got to go right here. I mean, we’re getting our asses royally kicked, if you haven’t noticed. People are dying. I got my dad fired. You’re gonna be held back in school. I’m in love with a nutjob... If on top of all that, I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt, I’m gonna stab myself in the face! / Scott: Don’t stab yourself in the face.
Allison: If this is some kind of sick training session, you'd better tell me!
Peter: I heard there was a party. Don't worry, I invited myself.

Episode Music:
St. Lucia - "All Eyes On You"
Stepdad - "Will I Ever Dance Again"
Mustard Pimp - "Money Shot"
Adrian Lux - "Angels"
Make The Girl Dance - "Baby Baby Baby"
Martin Solveig (feat. Kele) - "Ready 2 Go"
Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso (feat. Ryan Tedder) - "Calling (Lose My Mind)"
Creep (feat. Holly Miranda) - "Animals"
Mustard Pimp - "Radio Techno Allah"
Photek - "Sleepwalking"
Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party - "Anidote"

No comments:

Post a Comment