Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

After It Airs (Teen Wolf 7/2)

Teen Wolf
Season 2 Episode 6 - Frenemy

Summary:
With startling new information about the shapeshifter, Scott and Stiles hurry to protect their friends while Allison is given an investigative task by her family.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Teen Wolf: Up in the Club (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

'Teen Wolf' Recap: How Do You Solve a Problem Like the Kanima? - BuddyTV

Teen Wolf Recap of Season 2, Episode 6, "Frenemy": The Kanima Banal - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Lydia: I’ll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened?
Stiles: I’m 147 pounds of fair skin and fragile bones. Sarcasm is my only defense.
Stiles: Did you smell somthing? / Scott: Armani.
Stiles: Maybe there’s like a window we could climb through... Or some kind of... Handle. That we could rip off with supernatural strength. Why didn’t I think of that?
Scott: Dude, everyone here’s a dude! I think we’re in a gay club! / Stiles: Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses...
Lydia: So, should I call the police, or is there a non-rapist explanation for being in my yard in the middle of the night?
Lydia: I’m not crazy. I might be the girl who sleepwalks naked and writes backwards on the chalkboard, but at least I’m not one of those desperate vicodin-popping wrist-cutters at school.
Danny: McCall, what are you doing here? / Scott: Just seeing if you’re OK. And wondering if anything weird happened to you today... Besides being paralyzed from the neck-down.
Sheriff: You're not gay. / Stiles: Well...I could be. / Sheriff: Not dressed like that. 
Mrs. Argent: Allison. We noticed quite a few calls from your phone to the odd one. Stilinski.

Episode Music:
Atari Teenage Riot - "Collapse of History" (Christine Remix)
Exit 59 - "Danny Boy" (Mike Bordes Mix)
Zedd - "Slam the Door" (Dirty Need Remix)
Shouting at Planes - "Surrender"
Chris Lake & Lazy Rich (feat. Jareth) - "Stand Alone"
Digital Diggers - "Fear the Fever"
Of Verona - "Dark In My Imagination"

Episode Promo:

No comments:

Post a Comment